INSPIRED ACTION STEP
Stop for a second… Look around in you….What do you see?
EVERYTHING that you are looking at and observing right now (with the exception of nature…which is a different story) started in someone’s imagination. The computer, the phone, the TV, the desk, the plate with food on it, the purse, the car, the airplane, the drinking glass…all of it…started in someone’s mind FIRST before it became tangible.
Our dreams… the visions we hold for ourselves and the world, can and do become a reality. It is up to YOU to design your dreams, nurture them, develop them, focus on them, and take inspired action towards them. Your IMAGINATION is one of the most powerful tools you have to create your life.
Your dreams and the imaginings of your mind are the seedlings of realities yet to come.
- This week, write down a dream you have. Or, if you do not have one yet, create one…. let your mind run free in the direction of what you want.
- Ask yourself:
- How do I want my life to look?
- What do I want to be doing, being, and having?
- Who do I choose to share my time with?
- What product/service/idea would add value and expand the world?
- Give your self about 30 minutes to free-write and develop your dreams on paper. They can be just for yourself and family, or they can be worldly ideals… the point is to get yourself DREAMING.
- Then hang up what you wrote somewhere so you can see it and read it everyday for the next 7 days. (this exercise is designed to get you into a habit of thinking about your dreams regularly.)
- If you get any inspired ideas then TAKE ACTION on them immediately! Your intuition will guide you.